I spend a lot of time behind my camera lense and love to create fun photo memories for my family and friends! I love digital projects from scrapbooking to collage projects and everything in between. If you have an idea and want help with it, please don't hesitate to ask.
Friday, August 30, 2013
Kristy's Creations!
I have created this blog so that I have ONE spot to keep a "diary" of my
projects. My thought is that I will post a picture of my "creative" items here
and with the click of a button there will a be quick reference to view my work.
I love digital scrapbooking and have started to use my computer program to
create some other items. Hopefully I can keep learning and growing with my
prints and share them with you. I also make fun, crazy, goofy cupcakes
throughout the year that I will be posting about as well. I hope you enjoy
browsing through my creations and maybe get some fun ideas.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment